It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:49 pm

V7 Upgrades complete, working, and great

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

ldeutsch

V7 Upgrades complete, working, and great

PostWed Feb 02, 2022 6:37 pm

Since most posts to this part of the forum involve people having troubles of some sort, I thought I would post something about my success for balance.

I have two HW systems and I upgraded them both to v7 over the last weekend. Other than a small problem in getting the upgrade installation file to download (which was solved by a quick email to Francois) both upgrades went completely smoothly.

Both my consoles are large so I tend to have very large sample sets. Despite this, all my sample sets were re-cached and playing in a few hours after each upgrade.

I immediately noticed an audio glitch problem I have had with my largest sample sets has disappeared.

The cost of an annual upgrade or two is more than worth it to me to support the Hauptwerk development team and keep the improvements coming. Hauptwerk continues to be a quality product.

Les

SMann

Re: V7 Upgrades complete, working, and great

PostWed Feb 02, 2022 8:55 pm

Thanks for the update, Les. I will be upgrading to v7 myself soon. I thought I would wait a few days so that hopefully the demands on the download servers will be a little reduced. I so agree with your sentiment about the importance of supporting the development of this amazing product. I will always update to the latest versions when they become available. Hauptwerk has been a very important part of my life since 2004 and I want that to continue to be the case long into the future. Thanks so much to Martin and the entire Hauptwerk team for giving me so much enjoyment all these years.

Steve

micdev

Site Admin

PostWed Feb 02, 2022 9:26 pm

I thought I would wait a few days so that hopefully the demands on the download servers will be a little reduced

Good evening Steve,

You can proceed with your upgrade... and if you have a download problem simply email me at support.
Best regards
François

Virtually sharing my enthusiasm and experience with you
Worldwide technical assistance, consultation and ready to play system.

http://www.HauptwerkConsultant.com

AND Hauptwerk Support Manager

mdyde

PostThu Feb 03, 2022 4:50 am

Thanks very much Les and Steve. Much appreciated.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to General discussion