It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:29 am

V5 advanced perpetual to V7 upgrade license problem

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

walterg

V5 advanced perpetual to V7 upgrade license problem

PostSat Aug 13, 2022 4:53 pm

I own V5 advanced perpetual. I purchased the upgrade to V7. I never received an activation code or any other acknowledgement other than confirmation of my PayPal payment. The new license never appeared in my iLok License Manager. I installed V7 on a new machine, installed iLok License Manger, rebooted, inserted my iLok, logged into the license manager, attempted to run Hauptwerk V7. Every time, it demands an activation code, which I was led to understand is not a thing with this upgrade path. HELP!

larason2

Re: V5 advanced perpetual to V7 upgrade license problem

PostSat Aug 13, 2022 5:47 pm

First, check your hauptwerk.com account. If you’re not sure how to access it, you need to access the site from a full page web browser, the right link will not appear on your phone. The same thing happened to me! I emailed Hauptwerk’s support and they directed me to this. Under your order history, you will be able to access the code.

micdev

Site Admin

Re: V5 advanced perpetual to V7 upgrade license problem

PostSat Aug 13, 2022 7:24 pm

Good evening Walter,

I replied to you from "support". As explained to by Lrason2 (thanks), you will find your activation code in your hauptwerk account.

Simply sign-in then click ORDERS (bottom left column), then click VIEW next to your latest order. Scroll to the end of the page. You will find your ilok activation code to redeem.

My email from support has more details to help you, so see my email.
Best regards
François

Virtually sharing my enthusiasm and experience with you
Worldwide technical assistance, consultation and ready to play system.

http://www.HauptwerkConsultant.com

AND Hauptwerk Support Manager

Return to General discussion