It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:12 am

Change of dealer

A discussion forum for anything even marginally Hauptwerk-related.
  • Author

münsterorganist

Change of dealer

PostFri Jan 06, 2023 5:42 am

My longtime reliable dealer has given up his business due to age. He transferred the service to another dealer. I have ordered a lot of equipment and also a lot of sample sets from him. The problem: from time to time there are updates for older samples, most recently from Sonus Paradisi. Jiri Zurek refers to the retailer and only gives approval, if orders are placed directly with him. The new dealer initially sent the downloads. But since I haven't ordered from him yet, further inquires came to nothing. On the one hand I understand this. On the other hand, I will only order directly from the sample producer. I ordered 25 samples directly and indirectly from Jiri. I would think it would be good, if sample set produser would also give acess to the download upon presentation of the dealer invoice.

micdev

Site Admin

Re: Change of dealer

PostFri Jan 06, 2023 10:36 am

Hello Munsterorganist,

As an official reseller from most sample set makers, each company as its way to manage situation like yours.

For Sonus Paradisi' organs it is rather easy for your old reseller to transfer the license to your account. Sonus Paradisi' website is setup for that. Simply ask your "old" reseller to transfer the license to you and you will then find your organs and its updated download links in your account.
Best regards
François

Virtually sharing my enthusiasm and experience with you
Worldwide technical assistance, consultation and ready to play system.

http://www.HauptwerkConsultant.com

AND Hauptwerk Support Manager

münsterorganist

Re: Change of dealer

PostFri Jan 06, 2023 11:44 am

Dear Francois, thanks for the hint. I'll try it.

Return to General discussion