It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 am

[SOLVED] How to adjust the volume of each stop individually?

Please note: we can't provide official support for the Free Edition, but other users might be able to help you here.
  • Author

rogeriodec

[SOLVED] How to adjust the volume of each stop individually?

PostWed Oct 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Some stops have extremely low, almost inaudible sound, such as "Dulciana", in St. Anne's organ.
How can I increase the volume of a stop individually?
Last edited by rogeriodec on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mdyde

Re: How to adjust the volume of each stop individually?

PostWed Oct 18, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello Rogerio,

You need to use the voicing facilities ('Organ settings | Pipe and rank voicing' on the menu) within the Hauptwerk Advanced Edition (which you can choose to evaluate when launching Hauptwerk). They're covered in the 'Voicing facilities' section in the main user guide (pages 175-178 in the current v4.2.1 version).

The levels of the virtual St. Anne's ranks are actually very close to the those of the real St. Anne's organ (e.g. the Dulciana is intended to be a quiet rank), but you can change them if you prefer via the voicing facilities.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

rogeriodec

Re: How to adjust the volume of each stop individually?

PostWed Oct 18, 2017 2:01 pm

mdyde wrote:The levels of the virtual St. Anne's ranks are actually very close to the those of the real St. Anne's organ (e.g. the Dulciana is intended to be a quiet rank), but you can change them if you prefer via the voicing facilities.

I suspected that this would be so, so I think it's important to leave it as it is so the result will be as realistic as possible.
In fact, Hauptwerk is the best Virtual Pipe Organ in the world!

Return to Free Edition support (users supporting users)