It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:30 am

Unable to download from Contrebombarde web site

Discuss and share submissions to the Contrebombarde website.
  • Author

Antoni Scott

Unable to download from Contrebombarde web site

PostMon Mar 05, 2018 7:20 am

Recently I attempted to download the MP3 audio track of a piece I submitted to the contrebombarde web site several years ago only to be confronted with the request to install/sign up to something called Vullify. Is this something new or just another scam ? It didn't used to be this way and downloading MP3 files of myself or anyone else on the contrebombarde web site was easy. It seems everyday some new scam is emerging to extract information from you. If it is in fact the way we now have to download pieces, I think the technology has outdone itself.

Although I understand that the contrebombarde web site is separate from the Hauptwerk web site, I see that the only performances that are uploaded are from Hauptwerk users.

Perhaps another way to ask this question is to ask if there is anyway of downloading my performances (or anyone else for that matter) without signing up to something I am not even sure is legitimate. My experience shows that more and more scams are infiltrating into everything we do today.

mdyde

Re: Unable to download from Contrebombarde web site

PostMon Mar 05, 2018 7:32 am

[Topic moved here.]
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to Contrebombarde Concert Hall