It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 am

screen layers in ODF

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

StephenM

screen layers in ODF

PostTue Aug 10, 2021 5:07 am

Over the past year I have enjoyed fiddling with some ODF files. What a mine of information!
One thing I have not been able to work out is how to keep TEXT on front layer of the screen.
I am trying to use a blank (OFF) and a coloured (ON) bitmap for each stop with the name of the stop unchanging.
I have been able to do this in past ODF's, but in the current project when I change the stop from OFF to ON, the text disappears (behind?), never to return.

Thx
Stephen

mdyde

Re: screen layers in ODF

PostTue Aug 10, 2021 5:18 am

Hello Stephen,

Briefly (since we only officially provide support for creating/editing 'full-format ODFs' to major sample set producers):

See the last paragraph of the 'The console display: Size, pages, layouts and layers' section in the sample set creator's guide (page 31 in the v0.80 version) regarding how dynamic controls are drawn and interact with layers. If you need a copy of the sample set creator documentation and utilities, please email Francois at [support [at][ hauptwerk.com'.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

StephenM

PostTue Aug 10, 2021 5:48 am

Thx Martin.
Done

Stephen

mdyde

PostTue Aug 10, 2021 6:05 am

Thanks, Stephen. You're welcome.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to Technical support