It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:29 pm

Error 1223 HW VI Mount Carmel Skinner Downloads

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

chrisemtpa1

Error 1223 HW VI Mount Carmel Skinner Downloads

PostTue Sep 14, 2021 8:44 pm

I am getting an error 1223 when trying to install the MC Skinner sample sets download 1. I have purchased both packs and have the License key but when i install download 1 and install it, HW VI does not ask for the key. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the License Package which did not work either. I downloaded the License package as well which was released 08/2021, and have a clean install of HW 6.0.2. Any help is greatly appreciated.

mnailor

Re: Error 1223 HW VI Mount Carmel Skinner Downloads

PostTue Sep 14, 2021 9:10 pm

I assume error 1223 says something about a missing license?

Did you get an "activation code" in an email from MDA for the license? I've never heard of a "license key".

You paste the activation code into iLok Manager to get the license. Then you activate the license to your iLok USB stick or to your iLok cloud account.

Hauptwerk doesn't ask you for licenses -- it asks iLok.

From the HW user guide talking about setting up the HW license, this is the same process:

"Use iLok License Manager to log into your iLok account, and then use Licenses | Redeem Activation Code within iLok License Manager to enter the license activation code that you were sent."

Then you need to activate the license, which is still done in iLok, not in HW.

chrisemtpa1

Re: Error 1223 HW VI Mount Carmel Skinner Downloads

PostTue Sep 14, 2021 9:31 pm

Ahhh!! I did not paste it into Ilok account!! I will try that tomorrow. Thank you!

Return to Technical support