It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:23 am

Disable single keyboard notes

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

jwillans

Disable single keyboard notes

PostSat Oct 02, 2021 11:25 am

Hello - I'm experiencing ciphering on a single note. Is there a way to configure HW such that this note is completely ignored as a stop gap to dismantling the organ to resolve properly?

mdyde

Re: Disable single keyboard notes

PostSat Oct 02, 2021 11:37 am

Hello James,

There's no way within Hauptwerk itself to do that, I'm afraid. You might possibly be able to use some intermediate MIDI processing software or hardware, such as Bome's MIDI Translator, between Hauptwerk and your console (connecting to Hauptwerk via a virtual MIDI cable, in the case of a software processor) for it, but I have no experience myself with that.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

engrssc

Re: Disable single keyboard notes

PostSat Oct 02, 2021 12:07 pm

jwillans wrote: I'm experiencing ciphering on a single note

Is that problem happening with all sample sets? Does this happen on a single manual or on all manuals? Can you switch keyboard manuals by (temporarily) auto-detecting each one? For instance Great would become Swell, and Swell would become Great, etc. If the problem follows a keyboard, this could indicate a hardware or encoder issue. Did this happen just recently? Were any changes in hardware or software made?

Rgds,
Ed

Return to Technical support