It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:14 pm

Monitor Problem

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

englala1955

Monitor Problem

PostWed Jan 05, 2022 6:22 pm

I have two monitors on my Hauptwerk system. I turned off the system last night, not the computer. Everything had been working fine. Today, when I turned on Hauptwerk, the right monitor was blank. I need to see it to select organ, etc. Help...please.

rayjcar

Re: Monitor Problem

PostWed Jan 05, 2022 10:54 pm

When I have had that happen i had to reseat the connectors at the computer or the monitor. If for any reason the connection was interrupted, then the monitor will no longer be recognized by Windows. After ensuring that the connectors are well seated, reboot the computer, and restart Hauptwerk.

What type of monitors are you using, and what cable type is used for the video? Also, if they are touchscreen, is the associated cable for the touch capability also properly seated?

In Windows settings, click on system, then display. See if the second monitor is recognized. If not, try clicking on the "detect" button under "multiple displays"

Even without Hauptwerk running, the second monitor should at least display a background screen.

Ray

englala1955

PostSat Jan 08, 2022 9:30 am

Many thanks. Finally got it working again.

mdyde

PostSat Jan 08, 2022 9:50 am

[Topic moved here.]
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to Technical support