It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:19 am

Unscoping

Hauptwerk software technical support only. Please make sure you have read the manual, tutorials and FAQ pages before requesting support.
  • Author

david515mi

Unscoping

PostSat Oct 08, 2022 1:18 pm

Somewhere along the line, on one of my 3-manual sample sets, I had inadvertently set the pistons for the 4th manual of my console to act as scoped pistons for the Great division, using the “E” scoped combinations. Later on, I set up the “B” combinations to control the Great, using the pistons below the Great manual. I want to configure the pistons below the 4th manual so they do not act as scoped pistons, so I can use them for other functions. I hope my description of the problem makes sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

David

mnailor

Re: Unscoping

PostSat Oct 08, 2022 6:31 pm

If you don't want them to be scoped, either you use MIDI learn to assign those pistons to other virtual controls, or you set the scopes back to all stops/couplers/etc to behave as general pistons. Not clear on your goal.

david515mi

PostSat Oct 08, 2022 9:29 pm

I think I’ve got it functioning the way I want it to. Thanks for the reply!

mdyde

PostMon Oct 17, 2022 4:05 am

Right-clicking on any given virtual control (e.g. a master scoped combination) and selecting "MIDI/key triggers for menu function ... | Clear all" will clear any existing MIDI assignments to that particular virtual control.
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

Return to Technical support