It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:58 pm

Portrait layouts for Krzeszow sample set

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

JulianMoney-Kyrle

Re: Portrait layouts for Krzeszow sample set

PostSun Apr 19, 2020 3:29 am

Chris,

I love this sample set, but the layout makes it a bit tricky to use. I have therefore downloaded your enhancement and installed it under HW 5. However, although it appears to have installed without errors it is not appearing in my list of organs to load. Looking through the HW folders, .../OrganInstallationPackages/001981/... is there, but there is no entry for it in .../OrganDefinitions/..., so clearly something has gone wrong with the installation. Any suggestions?

chr.schmitz

PostSun Apr 19, 2020 9:08 am

I double-checked the installation package. The ODF is included: Sonus Paradisi - Krzeszow Surround Extended v4.

Please see screenshot of the component installation:

The lastest package version is v4.0.0 from March 31, 2020. The ODF works with HW4 and HW5.

I can help you faster if you use the email address on my website or the contact form.

Chris

mdyde

PostSun Apr 19, 2020 10:02 am

In case it's relevant: if the organ definition is encrypted in v4 format, then a user wouldn't be able to load or install it in v5. (It would need to be re-encrypted for v5.)
Best regards, Martin.
Hauptwerk software designer/developer, Milan Digital Audio.

chr.schmitz

PostSun Apr 19, 2020 1:47 pm

Hello Martin,

The ODF of the Krzeszow extension is not encrypted. I tested the extension on both platforms before public release. This should not be the problem.

Best regards,
Chris

JulianMoney-Kyrle

PostSat Apr 25, 2020 6:10 pm

Chris,

I have tried installing it again and everything worked this time. I have a feeling that maybe it worked the first time and I was looking in the wrong place among my list of organs, as I thought it was called "Krzeszow Surround Extended" and so I expected it to be next to the original Krzeszow. I eventually found it much lower down the list as "Sonus Paradisi - Krzeszow Surround Extended v4.0".

Apologies for having to put you to unnecessary trouble.

I'm afraid I haven't actually tried playing it yet, so I can't yet comment on whether it is a worthwhile extension, but the stop arrangement of the original is so arcane that I am sure it will be.

Best Wishes,
Julian

chr.schmitz

PostWed Oct 12, 2022 8:10 am

I updated the Krzeszow extension to be compatible with the version 1.40 of the Krzeszow sample set.
Previous

Return to Hauptwerk instruments