It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:34 am

Holiday sale ends soon and update for 2021

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

giwro

Holiday sale ends soon and update for 2021

PostTue Dec 29, 2020 5:50 pm

Just a gentle reminder that our holiday sale will soon be coming to an end - New Year's Day is the last day (1 January 2021].

Thanks to the many who have purchased sets during the holiday sale, which also kicked off the release of the Pasadena Presbyterian Æolian-Skinner. To date, this has been our most successful quarter ever, and I can confidently say it is largely due to the hard work we’ve put in to raise our standard of quality.

We are excited about 2021 - as of right now we have several instruments in the queue for release, all in various stages of recording and production. We are also pleased that our sales have allowed us to send some much-needed cash to the churches as well... many of whom are feeling the pinch during the pandemic.

A little over two years ago, when Charlie Raasch and I started discussing combining our catalogs, I set out a vision for us to become the “go-to” vendor for Hauptwerk sample sets of American organs, and since then we’ve released 3 new instruments as well as revised 2 others already in our catalog.

We appreciate the many kind words of encouragement (and the suggestions of how to improve, too!)

May 2021 be a better year for you all....
Jonathan Orwig
Coon Rapids, Minnesota USA
http://www.evensongmusic.net

vpo-organist

Re: Holiday sale ends soon and update for 2021

PostTue Feb 16, 2021 11:16 am

Hello Jonathan,

I wish you, your family and colleagues a better Year 2021.

The Pasadena has been my favourite set for some time.
In the Pasadena-Set I found two errors with the Tremulant in the Choir-Division.
With active Tremulant and Cromorne 8' the tones f (quinte on the right from c1) and b' (b1) sounds only with a delay from a half second. Is there a fix for this bug yet?

Best regards
vpo

vpo-organist

PostTue Feb 16, 2021 1:31 pm

I did not know about the 1.04_ODF 1.16 patch. This means that the error no longer occurs. Wonderful :-)

giwro

PostTue Feb 16, 2021 3:29 pm

vpo-organist wrote:I did not know about the 1.04_ODF 1.16 patch. This means that the error no longer occurs. Wonderful :-)

We try to let people know when we issue an update, but sometimes that falls through the cracks. Glad we were able to fix it for you!
Jonathan Orwig
Coon Rapids, Minnesota USA
http://www.evensongmusic.net

Return to Hauptwerk instruments