It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:37 am

IA Clearance Sale

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

Csaba Huszty

IA Clearance Sale

PostMon Feb 28, 2022 5:39 am

Dear fellow Organ Enthusiasts and Professionals,

For sustainability reasons, Inspired Acoustics Virtual Pipe Organ sample sets will be available as download products only. Progress in the development of network speeds worldwide allows us to confidently offer a download-only option and stop airlifting digital data to your doors.

However, before saying goodbye to our physical product boxes, there is one last chance to get hold of our remaining pieces. Available as long as stocks last, physical products are discounted up to 70% OFF!

Please note: the available stock is very limited and the offer is valid only while stocks last, so hurry - don't miss your chance on a great deal! You can browse the available offers here:

https://www.inspiredacoustics.com/en/ex ... -sale-2022
Yours truly,
Dr. Csaba Huszty

Thomas344

Re: IA Clearance Sale

PostMon Feb 28, 2022 7:16 am

With 56 euros shipping costs, it is then no longer a bargain. But I almost thought something like that.

larason2

PostMon Feb 28, 2022 9:05 am

This is actually an amazingly great deal. It’s almost $1000 off for the PAB Gravissimo. Such a discount has never been seen before in the world of Hauptwerk.

murph

PostMon Feb 28, 2022 12:57 pm

As it was under €400, including tax and shipping, MTH was worth a try!

Csaba Huszty

PostMon Feb 28, 2022 2:30 pm

Announcement: Please kindly note that following the decision of shutting down our sales last week in the Russian Federation, the Inspired Acoustics website, sales, and services are now all closed with immediate effect for customers in the Russian Federation and in Belarus. Visitors from these countries will see a security message and will not be able to access our website, make purchases, download products or send inquiries. We will keep you updated with any policy changes.
Yours truly,
Dr. Csaba Huszty

Thomas344

PostTue Mar 01, 2022 1:54 am

What a message! Does anyone here really think that a Russian who plays Hauptwerk has anything to do with this terrible war in any way? Certainly not. So what is this nonsense? I suspect that the reason for the "Csaba Huszty blockade" is more promotional. A false sign and poisoned sign. I now know when I have to sanction. Csaba Huszty: sad statement!
(Additional note: Interestingly, it is Hungary that is blocking arms shipments to help Ukraine! But otherwise_Sample sets sanctions ...) :roll:

JulianMoney-Kyrle

PostTue Mar 01, 2022 5:53 am

I am guessing that IA's decision to cease trading with customers in Russia at the moment has more to do with the international sanctions affecting the banking system than any political views that Csaba may hold. In other words even if the sample sets are discounted he still wants to be paid for them.

Thomas344

PostTue Mar 01, 2022 7:46 am

You may be right in principle.
But if that is the case, then you can regulate it on your own website in the payment process. In my opinion, the announcement here on hauptwerk.com is for advertising reasons. They are looking for attention and praise for their great work.
But this is not to be trifled with. And one should not do it out of business interests.
Summary: Please simply decline in the payment process on your own website. No one will thank you. And it does not promote your sales!

JulianMoney-Kyrle

PostTue Mar 01, 2022 8:56 am

According to the BBC news, Russia has been excluded from the SWIFT banking system, which is used for international credit transfers, and the major Russian banks have also been prevented from participating in VISA and Mastercard. Unless Russian customers have bank accounts or credit cards based abroad their only option might be posting Roubles through the mail (apparently Euros and dollars are very difficult to get hold). I don't think it would make a great deal of difference what payment methods a web site will accept if customers are unable to use them.

Of course they can decline payment from anybody in Russia or elsewhere via their web site, so I agree with you that arguably it is superfluous to post this information on the forum.

voet

PostTue Mar 01, 2022 9:27 am

If payments from a particular country cannot be processed, people might appreciate knowing that before they took the time to peruse a website and select things they would like to purchase only to find out that the sale cannot be consummated.

I don't believe any of us here can know with certainty the reasons for this particular post and it seems to me uncharitable and disingenuous to react with high dudgeon.

1961TC4ME

PostTue Mar 01, 2022 12:13 pm

Did it ever occur to any of you that Csaba owns IA and he can do as he likes?

Marc

Thomas344

PostTue Mar 01, 2022 1:59 pm

Thank you for pointing this out. Yes, we know who owns IA. But that was not the question. It was about whether this kind of "advertising" (sanctioning) is appropriate and belongs in this forum. You can read it again above.

murph

PostTue Mar 01, 2022 5:54 pm

Not that it should matter, in this case, but his delivery agents stopped delivery to the afore-mentioned territories this week. That would make delivery impossible, even if you wanted to send anything other than sunflower seeds there.

Csaba Huszty

PostWed Mar 02, 2022 9:17 am

I am certain that this forum is read by many who are affected by these limitations. This information is not available on our website to these readers as the website access is blocked. Please interpret the information of my announcement solely as information.
Yours truly,
Dr. Csaba Huszty

murph

PostWed Mar 02, 2022 11:26 am

Just a quick WOW! The package was processed yesterday and arrived this morning. Doing the initial load now. (This is going to take a while....)

Return to Hauptwerk instruments