It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:50 am

Silbermann type Organ from Vorosbereny (Hungary) - New!

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

takatsa

Silbermann type Organ from Vorosbereny (Hungary) - New!

PostMon Sep 12, 2022 1:38 am

I am happy to inform everyone that completed my new sample set of Silbermann type Organ from Vörösberény (Hungary) . The organ has two manual and pedal and 17 stops.

Vörösberény is part of a village near Balaton, Balatonalmadi. This is a popular holiday village. In 990 there was already a nunnery in Vörösberény. In the 1600s, the Jesuits settled and built the baroque style church and monastery. The church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola was consecrated in 1779. The church currently functions as a parish church. This church is a fine example of Hungarian Baroque architecture. The church is decorated with frescoes by the Swiss Bucher (Pucher) Ferenc Xavér.

For a long time there was no organ in the church, only a harmonium. In 1974, a small neo-baroque organ was built based on Kilián Szigeti's plans. This organ was replaced in 2019 by the Silbermann-style, two-manual organ of the Paulus Orgona manufactory. The organ was built based on the designs of Dávid Homolya, and Dávid Homolya also performed the intoning of the organ. In recent years, the Paulus manufactory has produced several authentic Renaissance and Baroque organs, a fine example of which is the organ of the Catholic church in Vöröberény. Our offer also includes the Renaissance-style Paulus organ of Szár.

The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (8) and multiple releases (3 levels).
Modified Vallotti temperament, a=440 Hz. The reverb 2.5 s, reflects the original acoustics of the church.
Hauptwerk v4.2 and v5 and v6 and v7 supported for the Organ Definition Files.
The sample sets made in two forms.
Stereo front and six-channels surround.
In the surround versions you can adjust the perspective by setting the volume of the Front1, and Front2 and Rear recordings.
The sample RAM requirement is not high, the stereo version requires 8 GB, the surround version requires 14 GB for 24-bit loading.
We created an IR Reverb file for Hauptwerk 5-7 users, which we recommend for the near version.

Screenshots
Audio demos
More information

Acknowledgements:
I owe a special thanks to Péter Kővári, the music director of the Tihany Abbey. He was actively involved in the design and construction of the organ in Vörösberény, and he obtained the permission for me to make the Hauptwerk model of the organ.
The following friends helped me to make and publish the sample set (in alphabetical order): Dominique Dantand, Gérard Lefranc, Nagy István and Jean-Pierre Silvestre. If something's done well, it's thanks to them. Thank you for their work.
(Augustine

Return to Hauptwerk instruments