It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:14 am

Sample set of French Romantic organ (48 stops 3M) released!

Existing and forthcoming Hauptwerk instruments, recommendations, ...
  • Author

vpo-organist

Re: New sample set to be introduced by live concert tonight

PostThu Mar 16, 2023 2:00 pm

einer_von_weitem wrote:Arguments on this question have been exchanged ad nauseam and I see no reason to descend into that arena yet again. I just note, and applaud, that Sonus Paradisi and Piotr Grabowski are perfectly capable of producing sample sets compatible with version 4.

The mentioned manufacturers do without the better copy protection. A disadvantage of V4.x is that you cannot test the complete sample set. With a V5+ version you can test the complete sample set and don't buy a pig in a poke. This is more important to me than staying on an old version.
But I understand that you want to stay on V4 (if everything runs satisfactorily).

Posaune32

Re: Sample set of French Romantic organ (48 stops 3M) releas

PostSat Apr 01, 2023 6:04 pm

I'm trying to install the trial version, but keep getting errors similar to the following:

"The organ definition file named 'Pipeloops Vleugels Chemnitz.Organ_Hauptwerk_hbx' couldn't be loaded to query its version while installing component packages. If it's a licensed file then perhaps a license hasn't yet been installed for it."

I have already activated the iLok trial code. I downloaded parts 1 and 2 a few weeks ago and the remaining parts recently, not sure if that has anything to do with this? I also went to https://www.hauptwerk.com/licensingpackages/ in case that needed an update (as suggested in one of the activity log messages), but that link doesn't exist anymore.

larason2

PostSat Apr 01, 2023 8:05 pm

For sure reinstall part 0 first, then parts 1-3 in the correct order. If you install a later part before an earlier part, it can give you an error because it's looking for an ODF or installation package that should exist, but doesn't yet. Make sure that all installation packages are also the latest version. If that all doesn't work, sometimes one of the installation files is corrupted. Did you check the checksum?

mnailor

PostSat Apr 01, 2023 8:24 pm

Unless you've recently downloaded and installed the licensing packages, you really do need the update for this license to work.

Since MDA's link is broken, please email support@hauptwerk.com to request a copy.

ReinerS

PostSun Apr 02, 2023 5:13 am

Dear all,
it appears that it is currently not possible to download the Hauptwerk licencing packages. Therefore, until this is fixed, I will wait sending out further trial activation codes for this very new set so that users will not waist the 14 day trial period waiting for the licencing packages.
Hopefully MDA will fix this quickly.

Best
Reiner

Posaune32

PostSun Apr 02, 2023 2:21 pm

Thanks Reiner for the consideration. I've received the updated license packages from HW support and the organ has successfully installed now, enjoying it so far!
Previous

Return to Hauptwerk instruments