It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:40 pm

Free Allen organ in Minneapolis area!

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

1961TC4ME

Free Allen organ in Minneapolis area!

PostWed Dec 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Someone is going to get a deal! Just saw this on Craigslist and is exactly what I have with the exception that mine is a few years newer. These are a gut and start from scratch project, but the pedalboard is a score by itself. https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/ ... 82518.html

Marc

magnaton

Re: Free Allen organ in Minneapolis area!

PostWed Dec 07, 2016 5:29 pm

Love these kind of deals! In addition to the pedalboard; how about that bench, wood core keyboards, 6 toe studs, real organ expression pedals, etc.

Would really hate to see the whole thing hauled to the landfill.

Danny B.

1961TC4ME

Re: Free Allen organ in Minneapolis area!

PostWed Dec 07, 2016 10:42 pm

magnaton wrote:Love these kind of deals! In addition to the pedalboard; how about that bench, wood core keyboards, 6 toe studs, real organ expression pedals, etc.

Would really hate to see the whole thing hauled to the landfill.

Danny B.

Before someone tosses it out I'll go get it myself as I'm close, but I'm sure someone will grab it. I did reply to the ad earlier today just to see if they still had it but no response as of 4:30 this afternoon. I'll have to check my email and maybe warm up the pickup. :wink:

Just checked my email, as of 9:45 PM no response if it's still available. Hmmmm....

Marc

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)