It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:18 am

usedorganmusic.co.uk LATEST

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

Erzahler

Re: usedorganmusic.co.uk LATEST

PostThu Jul 18, 2019 6:51 pm

A quick E-Mail to let you know that the July 2019 Catalogue is now available on the website for your perusal at www.usedorganmusic.co.uk.

Erzahler

PostTue Sep 03, 2019 1:08 am

Dear All,

A quick E-Mail to let you know that the September 2019 Catalogue is now available on the website for your perusal at www.usedorganmusic.co.uk.

Please do have a look through and find yourself a bargain; much cheaper than buying brand new. There are still many pieces available for only £1.50 each.

Erzahler

PostMon Dec 02, 2019 9:04 pm

Dear All,
The December 2019 Catalogue is now available on the website for your perusal at www.usedorganmusic.co.uk.

Find yourself a bargain; there are still many pieces available for only £1.50 each.

I look forward to receiving your orders through the website at http://www.usedorganmusic.co.uk/orderform.html

Type 'CHRISTMAS 2019' in the Order Form Message box to receive 20% reduction in cost of any item from the 'Christmas' Section on Page 28 of the December 2019 Catalogue. Only available when purchased with one or more other full price item from elsewhere in the catalogue (discount available till midnight 24th December 2019 U.K. time and whilst stocks last etc.). Full P&P costs remain payable.

Many thanks, Yours, Roger Molyneux

Erzahler

PostSat Feb 15, 2020 1:11 am

Dear All,
This is just to let you know that the February 2020 Catalogue is now available on the website for your perusal at www.usedorganmusic.co.uk.

Erzahler

PostThu Jul 02, 2020 5:35 pm

Dear All,
I do hope that you are all keeping well in these unusual times.

This email is to let you know that the July 2020 PDF catalogue is available for your perusal at www.usedorganmusic.co.uk

Please do have a look through and find yourself a bargain; much cheaper than buying brand new. There are still many pieces available for only £1.50 each.

Erzahler

PostTue Sep 01, 2020 5:52 pm

September 2020 PDF catalogue is available for your perusal at www.usedorganmusic.com

Please do have a look through and find yourself a bargain; much cheaper than buying brand new.
Please keep your E-Mail addresses up to date on our system by registering any changes at using our 'contact us' website page. If you wish to unsubscribe, please do so using the link below. You are in control of how your E-Mail address is used.
Please follow us on twitter @usedorganmusic to see our occasional tweets.
I do hope that you find something that interests you; I look forward to receiving your orders through the website.
Many thanks,
Yours,
Roger Molyneux

Erzahler

PostMon Feb 08, 2021 7:13 pm

LATEST MUSIC LIST from Roger Molyneux Feb 202.
Dear All,

I do hope that all is well with you.

This email is to let you know that the February 2021 PDF catalogue is available for your perusal at www.usedorganmusic.com

Please do have a look through and find yourself a bargain; much cheaper than buying brand new. Why don't you set your self a challenge to learn a new piece over the next month?

Erzahler

PostWed Mar 31, 2021 5:04 pm

APRIL CATALOGUE and message from Roger.

'This email is to let you know that the April 2021 PDF catalogue is available for your perusal at www.usedorganmusic.com
Please do have a look through and find yourself a bargain; much cheaper than buying brand new.
Please keep your E-Mail addresses up to date on our system by registering any changes at using our 'notification registration' website page. If you wish to unsubscribe, please do so using the link below.
Please follow us on twitter @usedorganmusic to see our occasional tweets. We now even have a facebook page.
I do hope that you find something that interests you; I look forward to receiving your orders through the website.
Roger Molyneux'

Erzahler

PostTue Mar 08, 2022 3:36 pm

Passing on a new message from Roger at Used Organ Music.

'This email is to let you know that the March 2022 PDF catalogue is available for your perusal at www.usedorganmusic.com. A couple of hundred more items have been added since last month.'
Previous

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)