It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:31 am

Official Milan Hauptwerk Console For Sale

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

B. Milan

Site Admin

Official Milan Hauptwerk Console For Sale

PostWed Jul 15, 2020 4:45 pm

We are selling the official Hauptwerk console and hope to find it a new home where it will be appreciated and played by a fellow Hauptwerk lover.

Over the years many many organists have expressed interest in buying this console at various trade shows and now it is available!

The console includes the following (no computer)...

1: Oak console built by Robert Hoppe and Associates (see photos)
2: (3) Classic MIDI Works Ebony Wood Core keyboards with round pistons
3: Classic MIDI Works Pedal Board with upgraded rosewood sharps and MIDI toe studs
4: (2) Classic MIDi Works Swell Shoes
5: OSI Adjustable Organ Bench with matching finish to console
6: (2) KeyTec 15" Touch Screens with Oak console Frames to mount on side of console
7: Music Rack
8: (5) MIDI Boutique LCD Panels to display Hauptwerk organ status

Original List Price: $13,000++
Asking Price: $9,750

Plus as an added bonus we are including a FREE new perpetual or upgrade to Hauptwerk Version 5 or an MDA Instrument of your choice.

Console is available for pickup in the Tampa Florida area or you can arrange a carrier to pick it up from Tampa area. It is in good condition with minor scratches here and there but overall in great shape!

Please either reply here or email through the Hauptwerk website if interested. Please pass the word along! First-come, first-served.

Thank you!
Stay safe and healthy and play on.
Brett Milan

Here are some photos...

HauptwerkConsole-04.jpg

HauptwerkConsole-03.jpg

HauptwerkConsole-02.jpg

HauptwerkConsole-01.jpg
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

mrkniz

Re: Official Milan Hauptwerk Console For Sale

PostThu Jul 16, 2020 6:23 am

Dear Brett:

I would definitely be interested in buying the console. How does one arrange shipping? I live in northern NJ.

Thanks very much. Ken Zink

B. Milan

Site Admin

PostThu Jul 16, 2020 3:23 pm

Hello Ken,

I’ve contacted you privately about this.

Thanks!
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

mrkniz

PostFri Jul 17, 2020 7:29 am

Dear Brett:

I have not been able to find your PM--my inbox is empty. I have also not been successful in contacting you by PM.
If there are problems with the Hauptwerk website, please contact me by email. My address is: mrkniz@ptd.net Thank you very much. Ken

B. Milan

Site Admin

PostSat Jul 18, 2020 12:29 pm

Hello Ken,

I actually meant that I emailed you privately not PM’d you. Please check your junk mail if you didn’t see it the other day. I will also resend it to you.

Thanks!
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

engrssc

PostSat Jul 18, 2020 1:18 pm

Hi Brett,

Always admired that console, realize Ken is interested in it. Ken's a good guy.
Any chance you have dimensions as I'm thinking of building one similar to be
a "portable" touring organ. I recall a similar console a while back that Jim G had.

BTW, did you see my email sent to you forwarded by François? Really appreciate your consideration.

All the best and stay healthy. I keep reading of the issues there in FLA.

Rgds,
Ed

mrkniz

PostSat Jul 18, 2020 2:08 pm

Hey, Ed:

Good to read your post regarding the Hauptwerk Console. I'm still waiting to hear back from Brett. There seems to be some problem with the Private Messages in the Hauptwerk website. Also, I can't log in on the main login page, but I have no problem logging in to reply to a post. Go figure!

Thank you for the kind words about me. You're a really great person, too. I was so happy to meet you at Drew's recital. I've met any number of Hauptwerkians over the years and without exception, they are darned nice people. In some cases they seemed a bit apprehensive about meeting someone from the internet, but that passed quickly. I figure this is a bunch of church organists--how dangerous can It be?.

While I'm at it, I recently told a friend about the Hauptwerk community, what a class operation it is. This is the work of Brett and Martin, and I'm taking this opportunity to express my thanks.

Thanks, Ed, for your kind remarks, and a t this point I'm assuming Brett is taking the weekend off. He deserves a break! Ken

engrssc

PostSat Jul 18, 2020 3:27 pm

Hi Ken,

I remember seeing and playing that console at a presentation show / exhibition many years ago, when I was a HW newbie. If it works out, you will enjoy that piece of Hauptwerk history. Agree, many neat folks involved with HW. 8)

Rgds,
Ed

B. Milan

Site Admin

PostFri Jul 24, 2020 3:10 pm

Hello Ken,

Just to follow up again. I have emailed you twice now and did receive your email today. I emailed a reply to yours on the 18th as well. Please check your Junk folder again where you found my original email and if possible add that email address to your "Allowed" list.

Ed, I will be measuring dimensions soon for Ken for shipping options, once I do that I can post them here.

Thanks!
Brett Milan
Owner
MILAN DIGITAL AUDIO

mrkniz

PostSat Jul 25, 2020 9:55 am

Dear Brett:

Finally, we communicated. Your email from yesterday was in my box this morning, and obviously this is a response to your post on the forum. However, in searching through my junk folder and my waste basket, I could not find your email of July 18th.

One explanation is this: for months I have been deluged with emails from a certain political party, most of which were asking for money. When the number sometimes topped 150 a day, I gto so sick of it, I hit the "Block Contact" button for everything in that category. I've now noticed that since then, some emails which are not junk end up in my junk folder anyway, so I've been careful not to delete anything until things are straightened out. That, of course does not explain your email of July 18th not being anywhere. I can assure I'm very excited about this purchase, and I check everywhere and often for communications from you.

As to monetary arrangements, a down payment check will be in the mail today. Please let me know if you want the remaining payment upon receipt, or if I could possibly pay the remainder over the next three months, or any combination of the two. It is wonderful to be able to make such a large purchase on the Internet with complete trust in the integrity of the transaction. Such is the Hauptwerk organization!

Thank you very much, Ken

ConnMan

PostMon Jul 27, 2020 10:52 am

Good morning,

You probably don't remember me, but I purchased a stack of three keyboards from you in Indianapolis.

I demoed my system last weekend for a small church. If your hardware is still available, they would be interested. Let me know if you need a back up buyer.

William

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)