It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 am

Free 3 Manual Console - Southern California - GONE

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

spf3054

Free 3 Manual Console - Southern California - GONE

PostWed Nov 04, 2020 1:46 pm

Hello,

I purchased a 3 Manual Allen D-1522 console several years ago with the intent of converting it for use with Hauptwerk. Well, three years later the console project has not yet commenced as my current family and work demands leave little time for it. I am looking to give the console, pedal board, and bench to someone who can put it to use as it looks great. Photographs of the console, including the components inside, are available at the link below.

I am located in Orange County, California and the console is available for pick up. It is very heavy and takes several people to move.

I've done nothing to the console and can not verify which parts are operable. Also, I unscrewed the hinges to remove the top cover the last time we moved it and placed the screws in a zip lock bag that I can not currently locate. I will continue looking for the screws.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need pictures of a particular component and I hope someone can put it to good use.

Thank you,
Stephen Freeman
https://www.flickr.com/gp/spf3054/YysR20

Last edited by spf3054 on Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

engrssc

Re: Free 3 Manual Console - Southern California

PostWed Nov 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Lots of possibilities including adding a coupler rail, even a 4th manual.

Rgds,
Ed

craasch

Re: Free 3 Manual Console - Southern California

PostSat Nov 07, 2020 4:36 pm

I'm in Orange County, and would be interested in picking this up. Please PM me for details.

Best,
Charlie Raasch

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)