It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 am

Organ Parts and Supplies from VPO Project

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

jimlaing

Organ Parts and Supplies from VPO Project

PostFri Nov 27, 2020 7:45 pm

Selling Organ Parts and Supplies from a large Virtual Pipe Organ project. Ideally,
for local pickup in Raleigh, NC (many items to big to easily ship!)

Since I have not had any success to date selling this organ as a complete up-and-running system, I am next considering breaking it down to components to sell. I’m not excited about trying to ship the bigger items … it will be expensive to have some of the bigger items custom-boxed for shipment. Eventually I’ll possibly go to Ebay.com and Reverb.com to sell some items, but I thought I’d spread the word through organ-specific forums first, in case there is someone perhaps looking for multiple parts/supplies to build their own organ project. Photo of the complete installation; see below for link.

So, here (below) are the items I have for sale. All are in excellent working condition, and they are presently assembled as a complete working organ.

I am early in getting this info together, so I don’t have details on every item, nor have I determine asking prices yet. If I sell multiple items to the same person, and they come pick them up (Raleigh, NC), I’d probably sell for less than if I had to do Ebay/Reverb sites and ship each item.

Link to photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x936oesqwu0epwk/AADeQ8rOA15Pfd5OcZsKG8Z2a?dl=0

Organ-Specific Parts:
Pedalboard: Classic MIDI Works Model 13-MPD-AGO32WA. Paid $1725. Asking $800.
Swell Shoes “Triple” set (3), Classic MIDI Works Model 13-SSM-003. Paid $650. Asking $300.
Keyboards, Cherry Wood Core w/Ebony Sharps, Classic Pro, (I have 4 of these) Paid $1795 ea.
Classic MIDI Works Model 13-MKB-CMK-2K-1MC. Asking $700 each.
Bench, Classic MIDI Works Model 15-BEN-CSOB1. Paid $650. Asking $300
Toe Pistons, Classic MIDI Works Model 79-CHW-TS-SYN, (I have 5 of these). Paid $19 ea.
Toe Stud wiring harness and junction pcb for MKSC4a; Classic MIDI Works model 11-MID-TOE-HNS,
May be Syndyne Model TOEGCBS Paid $80.
Console, a home-built unit that houses all of the above.

Audio:
ART SLA-2 Power Amps (I have 4 of these)
Lexicon MX400 4-channel Reverb Processors (I have 2 of these)
Ebtec Hum Eliminator (8-channel model), I have 2 of these
M-Audio ProFire 610 audio interface (paid $389)
M-Audio 1201-VLZ-Pro Audio Mixer

Speakers:
Allen Large Cabinets with 15” woofer (not sure of model number), have 2 of these
Allen Smaller Cabinets with 8” woofer (not sure of model number), have 4 of these
JBL cabinets with 15” woofer (not sure of model number), have 2 of these

Computer-Related:
Apple Mac Pro “Tower” Computer with extra memory to bring it up to 32GB RAM. 2.66GHZ Quad-Core
Two KeyTec touch screen monitors, 19” models (work with this Mac computer)

larason2

Re: Organ Parts and Supplies from VPO Project

PostSat Nov 28, 2020 2:00 pm

Too bad you couldn’t find someone to buy it. The Allen speakers with 15 inch woofers are probably HC-12’s. Try taking the front cover off, it says the name right on the crossover. I have 4 HC-12’s and they are very good speakers. Depending on their age the foam may need to be replaced. If you have done this recently it would be good to say so on the ad.

jimlaing

Re: Organ Parts and Supplies from VPO Project

PostSun Nov 29, 2020 9:59 am

Hi - the problem is that the speakers at 10' in the air, in 'chambers' I built years ago, and I need 2 people to remove the 8'-long covers over the chambers (live alone now), to get at the speakers . . . The speakers are probably 6-8 years old. The small ones I thought had a number like 100 or 400 in the name . . .?? (they have, I believe, 8" or 10" woofers). I used them for 8' stops and higher, no 16' going through the smaller speakers).

-Jim

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)