It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 am

Four Manual Rodgers console

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

Gerryo

Four Manual Rodgers console

PostMon May 31, 2021 12:49 pm

This is a 1980’s vintage Rodgers console that has been converted with Artisan supplies

It has served me well, and with a couple of known issues, works nicely. The issues amount to one bad key contact which is top C on the great, and the toe studs were never hooked up as I don’t use them. The programming is there if you want to hook them up. The combination action is standard Artisan. There is also one coupler tab that needs a new bracket.

I have enjoyed this for several years, but am now in a position where I wish to downsize. I am not leaving the Hauptwerk community, but I will not need this massive a console. It should be noted that this is a BIG console, and you will need 47.5 inches to get through the door

I am open to reasonable offers. If I receive no offers, it will be broken up and sold for parts.

The console is in Lincoln, Nebraska, and can be viewed by appointment
Last edited by Gerryo on Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

jkinkennon

Re: Four Manual Rodgers console

PostTue Jun 01, 2021 9:30 am

I can think of three potential buyers including myself. Meanwhile I'll make sure that the other two are aware of the availability of this console. I'm always looking for an excuse to visit Lincoln where my twin brother sings at Westminster Presbyterian. At least two of us will be in touch this week.

EDIT: Of my two friends one needs more than 110 drawknobs for a large composite instrument and the other has a large Allen 1800 that he will likely be rebuilding.

I remain very interested in the console and will keep you up to date via PMs or email.

Gerryo

PostSun Jun 06, 2021 7:23 am

The console has been sold. Thank you for looking

Gerryo

PostMon Jun 14, 2021 10:28 pm

It appears I spoke too soon. The party that agreed to purchase the console needed to back out, thus the console is still available

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)