It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:27 am

Wanted: Allen ADC-8000 or ADC-9000

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

jkinkennon

Wanted: Allen ADC-8000 or ADC-9000

PostThu Jun 03, 2021 9:51 am

We had planned to rework and add MIDI to an Allen ADC-9000 for a HW client. For some reason the agreed upon sale of the 9000 fell through at the last moment.

We have a serious interest in acquiring an 8000 and/or a 9000 as the client is still needing a larger console and I am wanting one for myself as well. Similar sized Rogers models with 100 to 150 drawknobs may also be of interest. I have come to appreciate the Rodgers lighted drawknobs as well as the traditional ones with SAMs. Both the client and I are looking to custom engrave controls for large sample sets or composites rather than use touch screens. The Allen electronics does not need to be in working order.

Location is a factor of course. We are in Washington state and would be most interested in consoles out west where prices are a bit softer and where we can handle the transportation ourselves. Locations in the midwest along I-80 are likely attractive as well as that's hopefully a vacation route this year.

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)