It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:48 pm

Motu 24Ao and/or Hosa snake connectors

Hauptwerk and sample sets *not* permitted. Audio and MIDI hardware for use with Hauptwerk, organ consoles, parts, computer equipment.
  • Author

larason2

Motu 24Ao and/or Hosa snake connectors

PostSun Jul 02, 2023 4:38 pm

One Motu 24Ao. Looking to downsize to stereo. Purchased in May 2022 from Sweetwater, and lightly used. Still on the 2 year warranty. Too many projects and I don't think I'll ever get to multi channel audio. With the most recent firmware works great on my M1 Max mac. Comes with power cable, USB cable, and a network cable (doesn’t usually come with one, but I added a Cat-5e from my own supply that’s ~3 feet long since I don’t think it should ship without one). Last used about a week ago and working well.

Here’s the Reverb values:

https://reverb.com/ca/p/motu-24ao

Also Three Hosa 8 channel 16.5 foot 1/4 inch TRS snake connectors that are compatible with the unit. They each come with two spare black connector screws to replace the standard reflective ones if one desires. Only one of the snakes was ever used. Also still on 2 year warranty from Sweetwater.

Looking for $650 US plus shipping for unit together with connectors, $600 USD for unit, $50 USD for the three connectors alone, but open to reasonable offers. Will ship wrapped in pink non-static bubble wrap in cardboard (original packaging was discarded). Please PM with any questions.

Regards,

nrorganist

Re: Motu 24Ao and/or Hosa snake connectors

PostMon Jul 03, 2023 2:47 pm

larason2,

I am sending you a PM.

Thanks,
Mark

larason2

Re: Motu 24Ao and/or Hosa snake connectors

PostWed Jul 05, 2023 7:21 am

Item has been sold. Thanks!

Return to For sale / wanted (classified ads for private individuals)